Wednesday, November 11, 2009

M.I.A.

Wondering where we are... in Georgia meeting our new SON, Devin Jerome. He is gorgeous and sweet and a good eater and so much more. He arrived on Monday, November 9 at 1:38 pm weighing in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces and 19 1/4 inches long.

We flew out Monday afternoon with Maya and Kenyon in tow and are all falling head over heels in love. He should be discharged today. In the meantime, we have been watching Jaylan, Rebecca's 14 month old, and trying to survive hurricane rains with 3 little ones. Never a dull moment!

Pictures are coming... as soon as I find the cord to download!

13 comments:

Julie said...

Oh hooray! So many congratulations to the lucky baby and YOU, too!

melanie said...

Welcome baby Devin!!!

I've been checking in like every hour to see how everything is going-- I'm so, so, happy for your little family!!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

oh i can't wait for pictures!!!!!!!!!! I am excited to hear all the details!

NatalieW said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!!!! I can't wait for pics! I'm soooo happy for you guys, and so glad that everything is going well. I can't wait to meet him!

The Lees said...

We got a picture on Brian's phone Monday, with NO details. But we thought it looked like a boy. Congratulations! We are so happy for you and excited for our Michael to have another buddy.

Tatum said...

Yay! I'm so happy! LOVE his name! Can't wait to meet the little guy and hear all the details!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Congrats! What an exciting time! I can't wait to see the pictures. Have fun on the plane ride home!

Bre said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see pics! Hope you find your cord soon!

Rhonda said...

I guess I checked your blog on the right day. Many congratulations. That is awesome news. I can't wait to see pictures.

apriltime said...

Wow, I forget to check blogs for a month and look at everything I've been missing! We are so happy for your family to have a new little baby! I know you and Jer are awesome parents. I love all the pictures and stories on your blog. It helps me feel connected! Good luck!
Love,
April

Brandon and Kim said...

Congratulations. I cant wait to see him.

Kami said...

Can't wait to see him. Congrats Brit!!

Jill and Preston said...

Hooray!! I am so happy for you. Our boys are only days apart!