Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reminiscing

Tonight the kids and I were looking through our video clips on the computer. When we came across the folder from "November 2007," I felt a little baby hungry.

This video I love - his curls, her sweet baby voice, the way she mauled him then like she still does now and how he adored her even at only 7 months - I love it all!





Okay, not enough to have another baby, but it took me back to a sweet time in our life.

4 comments:

thearringtonclan said...

oooooooh Britany.. careful, you might take off to UT also and come home with a baby like the Miners.. lol lol

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

That is SO cute! I loved that he is 7 months because I can totally see the stage Carson is in right now! I need Maya to come push Carson's butt so he can learn to crawl! I am going to drop off your book today!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Don't you love watching old videos of your babies? Ohhh... so fun. Was that a "K-dawg" there at the end? So cute!

Britany said...

i love those little shits! dad