I have been trying to take my kiddos out on dates this week. On Monday I took Maya to the library and lunch (sorry no pics!). Today was Kenyon's turn. He wanted to ride a "big train," but settled for a trip to the mall play area.
We picked up his friend Sam on the way

And met up with another friend Victoria there. These 2 are so stinkin' cute together!

I love this kid!

I love this kid!


And very soon it will be Olivia's date. I think she will like anything that involves yummy food and lots of love and attention!
3 comments:
Isn't it the best thing when you get to spend one on one with a child??? We did that with jacoby and he SO LOVED it... good for you..
Call me and we'll get together soon....
By the way you are doing a GREAT job....
Britany, You are a good, good mom! And it's good for you too, to have a chance to just focus on one kid at a time, for just a little while... :) Love the picture of you and Kenyon. There's something special about a mommy-little boy bond!
I love the idea of taking your kids on dates! I really have been feeling lately like I need to take Maren out since Kate is getting so much attention. Thanks for sharing this, it motivated me to actually do it!
Post a Comment