Nope - they are all ours! Yesterday Kyle and I ventured out to the free lunch at the school (which I frequent for breakfast and lunch nearly every day!). As we were walking to the cafeteria, all of these kiddos were walking in a long line holding hands. Some teachers were gathered around and commenting on how cute they are. They were shocked to hear that they are all ours. We are quite the spectacle and this picture doesn't even have baby Lucy in it!
Speaking of large numbers of kids - another day this week I had 3 extra kids and I told Jer I was headed to the park. He was very concerned that I would lose a child taking 6 kids, 4 and under, to the park. But alas, all kids safely returned to their homes. So much fun to have so many kids around to play with!
3 comments:
Can you believe how well they posed for that picture???
We did look like a spectacle with all those kids :)
you are brave! I'd lose at least one for sure:)
You are so crazy!! I miss you. I can't believe how long it has been since I've seen you.... 3 months!!
Kyle had her baby?!
Post a Comment