How did it get so hot so fast???
The kids are loving our pool I got on clearance last year for $2 - worth every penny!
This little girl is getting braver and braver! The first time we pulled it out, she stayed on my lap the entire time. Now she is the one starting the water fights!

Last week we had Destany, Lucas and Keandre over to play. These two were styling each other's hair with water bottles and posing while saying, "Fashion!" Where do they come up with these things?! Meanwhile, Kenyon is marching to the beat of his own drum...

Counting down the days until we head to Utah and Bear Lake to cool off!
3 comments:
Yup- yesterday was CRAZY hot! But what's up with the cloud cover today??? I hope my laundry actually drys on the line (I hate using the dryer in the summer).
Remind me when you're coming? Will you be in Salt Lake for a few days? We'd love to see if you if you have time - miss ya!
So cute! And what a steal! It's FINALLY getting warm here. It seems like summer has taken forever to start! Sounds like I'm going to miss the luncheon when you come down here :( Let me know how long you're staying & if you have any extra spare minutes!
Post a Comment