We are enjoying summertime! Yes, it is hot. Yes, I wish I still had preschool so I could run to Wal-Mart with just 2 kids. But we are making the best of it:
Spending days at Dunkin Donuts

While watching the car wash
Or taking a morning stroll at the preserve to check out the ducks



When I say "morning," I mean we leave the house at 7:00 a.m. so we can beat the heat. I guess there is a bright side to my kids waking up at 6:00 a.m.



When I say "morning," I mean we leave the house at 7:00 a.m. so we can beat the heat. I guess there is a bright side to my kids waking up at 6:00 a.m.
6 comments:
Looks like fun. I love that picture of them looking at the car wash!
wow I can't beleive you leave the house that early! My kids don't wake up till 8:30!
And I thought it was hot here...sheesh...
Ug! I know! It is SO hot already. Unfortunately, Dawit wakes, eats and naps again almost immediately so the earliest we ever get out of the house is around 11... way too hot to do anything besides walk from the Air conditioned car to the air conditioned store :)
IF you ever want to "pop" to Walmart on your OWN... drop those cuties off to us and we'll take care of them.... Everyone needs a couple of hours of freedom....
Go for it................
So many fun summer pictures! And congrats to Maya for preschool graduation! She really does look cute in her cap.
Post a Comment