Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Olivia's Big Day Out

Can you believe that in the 10 weeks that Olivia has been with us, I have never taken her grocery shopping with me?! I either swap kids with friends so I can go alone, go after Jeremy is home or go to Basha's and drop them off at free daycare. Today I decided to drop off Maya and Kenyon at a friend's house and take Olivia with me.
Do you think she was in heaven???

3 comments:

cami said...

what a cutie!

Mandy said...

It always amazes me how well kids do one on one! Not always possible, but always a nice experience when it happens. :) Last year I'd run errands with Gideon during Sydney and Isaac's school hours. He became such a fun little shopping buddy! This summer has been a little crazy remembering what 3 kids on a errand is like. :)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

She is darling! Love that one on one time. Can't wait to see youn two weekd. Molly, Darcie, and Brittany are planning on it.