We made it home! Kenyon was pleasantly surprised to see our home still standing because the entire trip he kept saying that the big, bad wolf blew down our house. When he saw our house last night, he said, "No big, bad wolf blow down our house!" Poor guy thought we were homeless!
Now we are busy unpacking and repacking for another trip - to California to meet our new nephew and celebrate my big 3-0 birthday. Can't wait!
Meanwhile, our computer is in the shop so if you need to reach me, call me. I am going through withdrawals! :)
Sometime soon I will post some really cute pics of our fun summer vacation! Until then, have a good week!
6 years ago
7 comments:
Glad you made it home, safe & sound. Another trip? You guys are non-stop! We sure enjoyed seeing you guys - thanks for hanging out w/ us!
Have I told you how ROUGH your life is??? i feel so bad for you.
You're a busy mama! Have fun in California and enjoy your birthday festivities!
Britany, it was so fun to see you. I think that's darling that Kenyon thought the big bad wolf blew down your house, how funny! Kids are the best. Have a GREAT birthday and a super fun time in California!
Glad you're home! We've missed you! :)
Poor Kenyon... that WOULD be a horrible way to end the trip ;) Welcome home!
Hope you had a GREAT birthday Britany....... cute Kenyon.. gotta love him...
Post a Comment