Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So long!


Food is scarce around here since we are leaving tomorrow for a couple of weeks... well Jer will be back, but the kids and I will be away for a while. Can't wait to fish and roast marshmallows with Nana and Grandpa, go to a cabin at Bear Lake with Grandma Bev's family (Great-Grandpa's 80th birthday!), see fireworks on the 24th, meet up for breakfasts, lunches and dinners with friends, reunite Olivia with her Mom and Dad, go to Grandpa Gary's family reunion, get out of this heat and so much more... I don't think I will sleep tonight!!!

6 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

have fun! I didnt know Kenyon got sick too...do they seem sick, like cranky or just the sores?

If you want me to take phones any/all days you are gone i totally can..just let me know.

cami said...

Kenyon looks so grown up with his short hair - plus I haven't seen him in awhile. What a cutie!

Have FUN!!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

WE WILL MISS YOU!!!! Call us as soon as you get back! We had company in town yesterday and today so it looks like I will not be able to see you before you go! :(

Have a wonderful vacation!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Can't wait to see you next week! What time should we meet at Deer Valley? I'll send out a reminder email this weekend.

Tatum said...

A couple of weeks?! I have already been missing you! Have a great trip, and promise me we will get together soon after you get back!!

Anonymous said...

Brit, so far its the 20th or 23rd. I'm trying to make them hurry.. Will you send me your number please.. I can't log on for some reason here..
Kim