I love that our neighborhood has quite a few kids born within a month of Kenyon. They all play so cute together and Kenyon seriously talks about them all of the time. My friend Brooke recently snapped some shots of 3 of the little buddies while they were playing at her house.





The irony in these pictures is that now that Olivia AND Kenyon have hand, foot and mouth sickness, the "virus love" was being shared in these pictures since Kenyon was probably already contaminated. Kenyon only has a couple of sores on his foot, but honestly I am thankful that they both have it at the same time and we can be done with it in a couple of days - hopefully! Sorry to all of those we have infected... please forgive us! :)
The irony in these pictures is that now that Olivia AND Kenyon have hand, foot and mouth sickness, the "virus love" was being shared in these pictures since Kenyon was probably already contaminated. Kenyon only has a couple of sores on his foot, but honestly I am thankful that they both have it at the same time and we can be done with it in a couple of days - hopefully! Sorry to all of those we have infected... please forgive us! :)
7 comments:
Hi Brit!! I'm lost, did you adopt that cute little Blondie? I have not kept up on my blog or anyone else's. I got into Facebook and neglected my blog :( I'm back on it though :) When will you be here? Will you have a night you can go out to dinner with the old "checkstop gang"?
Those pictures seriously crack me up... its a WHOLE new meaning to the picture now! ;) I only think its funny because Kenzie has gotten it... YET! :)
Sharing the love...too funny!
Very cute pics!
I thought your exit was pretty fast after noticing the blisters... It was funny when she stuck her tongue out and there they were!!!! lol lol
IF my kids get it I'm bringing them over to you to babysit for a week.. lol lol
Cute little friends sharing everything...hopefully not.
It is fun having so many kids around the same age. Hannah loves her nursery friends, and she says Maya looks like a princess in your header photo. I agree.
Such cute pictures!!! What is hand and foot virus? Doesn't sound fun! You leave on the 9th?
Post a Comment