Monday, March 30, 2009

Poor Neglected Blog

This poor blog is being neglected lately. Between doing foster care classes and getting everything ready to get certified, being put in the Primary Presidency at church, having a nasty sinus infection for 2 weeks, Jeremy working out of town, Kenyon's birthday this week, leaving for Utah next week, etc, etc, etc - the blog is getting left out!

Things are looking up though:

The antibiotics worked and I am healthy once more
Jeremy has "moved back in" and is not living in Yuma during the week anymore
I remembered that Kenyon is turning 2 so he doesn't care if we have a party or not ;)
2 foster care classes down, 5 more to go

So at some point in the very near future I need to post about going to the Sleeping Beauty play with Grandma Bev, Maya's first soccer season (first game is Saturday!), how much fun we are going to have this weekend with Riley and Tricia's family coming into town, and so much more. Stay tuned - I am still alive! :)

4 comments:

Julie P said...

So, what? You're busy or something? :)

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Glad things are getting better! Ya, definitely coming to the shower! Let's go for a walk tomorrow or Thursday!

Jyll said...

I know things will be crazy for you, but give me a call while you are in SLC and we can hang out. I keep trying to go to lunch with Jill C as well. Call me.

Denice said...

I wouldn't call it neglected..it's only been 8 days Britany! :) Try a Z-pack (Zithromax) for your sinus infection if your doc will call it in..it works wonders! Have lots of fun and tell Riley I said hi when you see him!