Here are the pictures of the self defense class I was talking about. As you can see from my face in the pictures (smiling and laughing while being attacked!), it was so much fun! Now I just need to order Jeremy some of this padding so I can beat the snot out of him to practice!
He taught us how to get out of different positions and then at the end he would just attack and you had to fight him off until he felt you had hurt him bad enough. It was awesome!
Meredith's niece kicked him in the face - way to go!
We are putting together another children's self defense class. Maya took it before and she learned how to get away from an abductor and call for help. We practice often!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Fight Like a Girl!
Posted by Britany at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so great. You look like such a tough chick!
Very cool!! Looks fun and useful. I love the diaper picture. That is a classic.
Whoa go BRIT!!! That is so cool, I would to have loved to take that class! Looked like you gave him a good fight :)
I am having Presley do the class this Friday, if that's ok with you Kyle said I could. Let me know and co-op is a YES once we figure out the swim lesson thing and the summer movie thing. Curt says why can't I get paid for when you beat me??? haha funny.
This looks like so much fun...what a great way to learn something and get some aggression out! Love your new blog header too. :)
Oh I need to learn these things. I am such a wimp!
I was at Goodwill last week when I witnessed this man steal a very elderly woman's purse. It was the saddest thing I ever saw.
That's really cool! That would be a fun class! I love the rockstar prayer too...
Post a Comment