Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happenings

Remember I was going private weeks ago?! Well I never did! I needed to do it the first couple of days because now I have changed my mind. At least for now, I am not going private yet. The good part is that now I have a list of email addresses to invite to my blog the next time I get paranoid. So beware - it could still happen! :)

Kenyon turns 2 in less than a month! I can't believe my baby will be 2!

We are still waiting to start foster care classes. Such a pain! With all of the budget cuts they haven't started a new class. I think we will start within the next couple of weeks.

I hosted a self defense class for women here on Saturday. It is called, "Fight Like a Girl" and it was awesome! I will post pictures when I get them (hint, hint, Meredith - will you please email me some! :).

And here are some other recent pictures:

Aunt Camille snapped a shot of the two terrors trying to escape at Grandma's house in their diapers. Love it!


This weekend with Daddy home, we did hair. He is so great about taking out braids so I can put them in.


Have a good week!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

You are so good to do Mayas hair, that is such a great talent! Are you guys going to do foster care???? How is it that all the park play dates and I haven't heard of this. Are you going to the park today at around 2 or 3???