Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Attention Home Owner's Association!

Yes, our yard has been severely neglected lately.



But here is what those young, punk kids saw when they drove by and inspected our yard yesterday.



Weeds gone (as long as you don't inspect the backyard, my dad reminded me).

Your $35 fine worked.



P.S. I am happy to pay fines more often if you continue to power wash the playground equipment at the park like you did yesterday. Thank you!

5 comments:

Andy and Kiara said...

LOL I love it! And I love Kenyon's curls, too. I have missed them! :)

Mariel said...

Those dang fees! Unfortunately, so motivating!

Ashley said...

i have never actually gotten a fine just a warning, that sucks and your yard never looks that bad, they are so lame sometimes.

Kyle said...

Ha! I can't believe they fined you!

Kyle said...

I was "ha"ing because I thought you worded your post funny...not because I thought your fine was funny (just thought I would clarify)