First, we hit Dunkin' Donuts.
Which happens to be inside the gas station/car wash.
Kenyon would scream, "Another one truck!" I don't know why I didn't think sooner that the best birthday present for that kid would be to watch his favorite thing (cars and trucks!) being washed.
Speaking of presents, I hadn't bought him one so we headed to Wal-Mart next. I love this kid - buy him some cars and he is happy as can be. 
Then we headed to music class. Choo choo train was Kenyon's highlight.

Then we headed to music class. Choo choo train was Kenyon's highlight.
I forgot to take pictures of lunch with friends at Chick-Fil-A. Then we headed to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner. This kid ate nothing healthy all day - isn't that what birthdays are for?!

Maya pounded the wings, like usual.

They rode some rides.

Opened a present from Livvy.

Maya pounded the wings, like usual.
They rode some rides.
Opened a present from Livvy.
And that was his big day.
Kenyon,
Terrible twos should be nothing compared to the first 2 years of your life. Between colic and ear infections, you have challenged us! But the last 6 months have been a breeze with you and I fall deeper in love with you everyday.
I love that you are talking so much now. From the minute I walk into your room in the morning, you are asking to "eat" or "play trucks." I used to go crazy when you would wake up at 6:00 am, but now I love that just you and I get to spend time together before Maya wakes up.
You were born on April Fools and you are one tease! You love to tease Maya by taking her blanket or tackling her. You tease me by going around touching everything you are not supposed to and smiling all the way. You are the biggest tease with other kids, but you also have a sweet, loving side with others. You give the best hugs to your friends and family. I also love to see you playing kindly with your little neighborhood friends.
You are often found just playing alone, entertaining yourself and for that I am grateful! You love cars, trucks, trains, planes, helicopters, motorcycles and balls. Such a boy through and through!
Kenyon, you came into our lives just 2 short years ago, but you have changed us in ways we never imagined. You have taught us patience and love. Thank you for being you!
Love you!
Mom (& Dad)
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenyon! Such a handsome 2 year old!
Happy Birthday Kenyon! I can't believe our babies are 2. How did that happen?
I can't believe it was two whole years ago that Kenyon was born - wow. Happy Birtday, big guy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINYON WE LOVE YOU GLAD TO KNOW YOU HAD FUN.
happy birthday kenyon glad to know you had fun Auntie Rissa loves you...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENYON! Looks like he had a fun day!
What a busy day you had! Lots of treats, how fun. I'm sure he slept well last night. Enjoy the rest of the week with family. Give a kiss to Kenyon.
Sounds like a perfect birthday for a two year old! What a cutie he is! I know life's been wild lately, Brit, hang in there!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kenyon!! I'm glad he had so much fun... that's my kind of birthday... donuts, french fries, and PIZZA! So fun! :)
Happy birthday! What an awesome day. And I'm super jealous of all the yummy goodies-- mmm... Dunkin donuts and chocolate cake are my favorites :)
MMMM those donuts look divine! Happy Birthday Kenyon!
Happy Birthday Kenyon! We miss you!
I can't believe he's two. It makes me cry. Lucy should have made it to two...she should be almost three. I'm sorry...I'm breaking down on your blog. He is a doll. Happy Birthday, Kenyon.
Happy Birthday Kenyon! I love the messy donut face picture..priceless!
Post a Comment