Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Excitement!

Tomorrow we are driving to California

The kids can't wait to go here:


Then Jeremy will head to this race for 2 days:


While the kids and I shop here:

And eat here:




or here:

Yum!

What a perfect vacation for everyone!

11 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

there is no kids H&M there ...hardy har har. at least when i went a few years ago...oh wait, I lied, there was, it was just small. Crap now I cant remember. I just remember being dissapointed in it !
I want to go to the mall kid free some time...we should make a girls ward trip of it!

thearringtonclan said...

Have a wonderful trip ... safe journey and catch up with you when you get home....

The Richards family said...

How fun!! I am sorry we missed you while you were here. It was good to see you at church but I was so nervous I did not even talk to you :( maybe next time!!!

Courtney said...

YAY! I'm SOOO excited!!! I don't know if my more excited for Disney Land or SHOPPING!! (or being DITCHED Saturday night!!! ;) Oh Well CAN't WAIT!

Emily B. said...

Ooooh! I love Disney Land. I can only imagine how much more fun it is with kids!

And Panera Bread= YUM!! Supposedly the same company also owns Paradise and they thought Paradise would do better in AZ so that's why we don't have Paradises, not Paneras here. I think it's ridiculous and I WANT PANERA in AZ!!!!!

Emily B. said...

oops... that's why we DO have Paradise Bakery and NOT Panera. (mental note- proofread before publishing) ;)

Mandy said...

Can I come too? :)

cami said...

OH FUN! Sounds like a perfectly fabulous time!

I've never heard of Panera Bread, but anything with bread involved sounds yummy to me!

Clarke and Kamie said...

that was too funny to run into you the other day at disneyland! guess we'll both be posting the same thing soon. Your kids are too cute. Looked like you were having fun!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Ohh have so much fun! I am jealous. I am sure the kids will love it!

thearringtonclan said...

Hey missy, not heard from you in a while.. How is everything? Did you have a fun trip? Fostering yet????
Call meeeeeeeeeee Maxine x