We just got back from our road trip to Utah. The kids were AMAZING in the car. Kenyon has always been rough in the car, but I think he has finally outgrown it. Between movies, toys and snacks - they were a delight! Livvy and Camille drove in Camille's car, but Livvy needed to come in Grandma's car for some of the time.
I got to get together with my high school friends - love them! Between the 7 of us that were there, there were 14 little ones. It was insane, but so fun!
Maya loved being back with her AZ friends that have abandoned us for UT.
Daddy flew in for the weekend and we headed up to spend time with his family. We celebrated Kenyon and Olivia's birthdays. They are only 9 days apart!

The kids (and the grown up men!) loved the new race track Nana and Grandpa gave Kenyon.

The kids (and the grown up men!) loved the new race track Nana and Grandpa gave Kenyon.
It snowed! We were so happy to take the kids sledding!



After a crash on the sled - I love crying pics :)

And of course, Maya had to make a snowman with Nana.

Isn't it pretty?! I wanted to turn on Christmas music. I love going up there and sitting by the warm fire while it snows outside.
Waking up Easter morning to see what the bunny brought

Hanging out with Aunt Tiffany after finding eggs

And of course, Maya had to make a snowman with Nana.
Isn't it pretty?! I wanted to turn on Christmas music. I love going up there and sitting by the warm fire while it snows outside.
Hanging out with Aunt Tiffany after finding eggs
Other events without photos: spending time at my aunt and uncle's and letting them love on my kids, hanging out with our dear friends Adam and Katie, eating at Crown Burger and Sconecutter - YUM!, eating dinner for 5 hours with my good friend Kristin who filled me in on the ins and outs of foster care, my niece Chelsey's baptism, swimming at the rec center pool, my moms car getting broken into (not so good, but at least they didn't take anything!), staying at my grandparents house and watching Maya and Grandma playing the organ together and so much more! Such a fun trip, but we are very happy to be back home in our comfy house.
12 comments:
Snow on Easter?!?!?! Crazy! ;)
looks like fun! the snow looked SO pretty. I agree, how great to watch it snow and snuggle up by the fire. Cute pictures..
I'm glad you had fun, and that it snowed for you and your kids. I am sad we missed seeing you, but I know everyone's schedules were crazy! So glad you had a good time!
WOW, you guys did get some snow on Easter. SLC saw none of that! How fun for your kiddos to play in the snow! See you tonight!
Hey, Britnay, I wanted to ask you a question about re-certifying as a teacher. I heard you took a class online. Could you tell me about that?
lauriekmccarty@gmail.com
Thanks!
Love, Laurie
Blast, I spelled your name wrong! Sorry! Typo! Your pictures are adorable, by the way. ;)
Looked like you had a good helping of Utah fun! one of these times, you'll have to stay longer, so we can see you again! Cute pics!
how cute are our kids! I posted some pics for you guys of maya! :) they made my day and make me smile!!
Fun! Will you be taking another trip to Utah this summer? It would be fun to get together and have another girls lunch like last year.
Crown Burger...mmm.....oh sorry..thoughts of good food always throws me off! I'm so glad you had a fun and safe trip! Looks like you were able to get lots in and see everyone!
Glad you had a fun trip! Next time you're up this way...squeeze some space in your schedule for me!
Nice Trip the kids look like they had lots of fun and i bet the snow was quite amazing for everyone. I also noticed something really really cool guess what that was hmmmmmmm......Kenyon's Curls are coming back Yippy :-))) and Jaylan's Curls are coming in well Brit i will ttyl. Kiss the Kiddo's and tell the Hubby i said Hello...
Post a Comment