Maya's first soccer game was Saturday. Just look at that intense coach directing his team (FYI - Jeremy is the coach!)

Maya's favorite part:

The funniest part:
Maya's favorite part:
The funniest part:
In the middle of the game, Maya was suddenly sitting in the goal. I yelled for her to go run after the ball.
"I can't," she replied. "My hair is stuck in the net."
The parents appreciated the comic relief.
Most of the game was spent with her complaining that she was tired, hurt or couldn't get to the ball, but she sure looked cute out there.
Go Red Hawks!
8 comments:
That is so funny! LOL! "my hair is stuck in the net". What a cutie! And such a great way to have fun while getting exercise.
The team is FOR SURE very entertaining to watch! :) All your post is needing is a picture of you trying to untangle Maya! That was SO funny! We'll miss you guys at the game this week! Have FUN!
Soccer at that age is SO entertaining. Isaac used to stand in the middle of the field and watch the ball go by him. He'd tuck his head under his shirt. He's spend time daydreaming... So hilarious. Now, however at the age of 6, he is a SERIOUS soccer player who has to make at least one goal every game... so fun to watch your kids learn skills, gain confidence, etc. Loved the story of Maya's hair...poor girl! We LOVE soccer!
Sweet!! My 6 year old plays soccer and she loves it. They are so cute on the field. It is so exciting when your kids are old enough to do stuff like that. Fun.
FUN! We're putting Mariko in soccer this fall and I'm excited. It will be her first sport!
That really made me smile! I hope getting her hair out wasn't too painful! :)
Cute! I can't wait to put Maren in soccer!!
So steve and I are planning on driving through phoenix so we can see you guys! you should call me so we can chat about it! :) loves!
Post a Comment