Yes, that is me. I have 3 children for a little while. Jeremy's brother's little girl Olivia has moved in with us - not to be confused with my brother Kellen's Olivia that lives here in AZ and we are with all of the time. From here on out we will refer to Kellen's Olivia as Livvy and Tyler's Olivia as Olivia. Such confusion when they are both 2 year olds.
Olivia will be with us for a while and she is such a cutie, but boy are we in adjustment mode. I only have 2 hands for these 3 little ones. While trying to talk to my mom on the phone this morning, she heard mostly phrases like:
"Uh-oh, no hitting!"
"Uh-oh, we don't scream no at each other."
"Uh-oh, we don't pull all of our clothes out of the dresser."
"Yes Maya, I am still your mommy."
"Uh-oh, we only color on paper."
It is crazy and insane in this house, but we are happy to be able to help care for this little one. As soon as I have a spare moment, I need to post pictures of our fabulous California trip. Until then, here is a pic of the three little ones:

Kenyon pushing Olivia too fast
Olivia crying to get off
Maya telling them to stop
Welcome to my life!
12 comments:
Wow. Looks like you are BUSY! I can't believe that is going to be me in about 6 months. 3 kids. Definitely outnumbered. I'm sure you'll do great, though - you're such a good mom!
Hey - did Carson get a hold of you? Was she in town while you were out of town?
Oh I can;t wait to meet the little cutie! Call me when Kenyon gets feeling better!
A "mom" of 3..... this will prepare you for foster kids... Call me will ya when you get a chance....
You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me if you need help....... Great chatting with you..
WOW, that's big news!!! I hope the adjustment smooths out soon!
I've seen you in action with these three... I don't know how you stay so sweet and patient with them?!?! :)
Your a good mom. Love the love and logic :)
I think Adam and Tiffany are making fun of your "love and logic" just like I was about to....I dont know them, but i now love them. Unless they werent kidding....
I am right there with you!! I feel the craziness here and there. What a great sister you are to take in your neice. I have found that posting "Love and Logic" phrases on my fridge has helped me not to get frustrated. You probably have them memorized, but I am constantly checking the fridge for an appropriate response to things such having toothpaste smeared on the wall.
Bless your heart, Britany! Adoption/foster care has got to be crazy since you are just THROWN into situations, instead of preparing for awhile for them. I'm sure you'll all adjust and you and Jer will be blessed for your loving, open hearts and great love that you are giving!
Good luck..I'm sure it won't take long to adjust and I'm sure the kids are loving it.
You guys are so awesome - I need to call you so we can catch up. take care!
Post a Comment