Thursday, May 7, 2009

We took the plunge...


I am an official "soccer mom" and we now own a minivan. To the many people out there that I swore I would never own one too, I am eating my words tonight. Isn't that what life is all about - swallowing pride and going where we never thought we would.

FYI - I love the van!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Vans ROCK! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. How's it going? Been thinking about ya!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I have said the same thing in the past but now I am thinking a minivan is not such a bad idea and can't wait until we get one of our own!!

Greg and Niki said...

Yahoo!! I love it!
You'll have to give me the details! I secretly want one too! :)

The Kriloff Klan said...

Congrats on the bigger car! The best thing about a bigger car is that the children's screams are a little farther away & not quite as annoying. I am still holding out on the whole mini van thing, or should I say Sean is! That was a huge stipulation with having children. However if the mini van came with the limo glass that could block out all children ruckus.....i would be all over that!!!

The Lees said...

Welcome to the club. I felt so weird getting a minivan, but quickly fell in love with it. I'm glad you are liking it.

thearringtonclan said...

yippeeeeeeeeeee welcome to the mini van mommy club.. I LOVE our van.. Now you just have to fill all of those seats!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Mandy said...

Yes, as a mom, I LOVE my van. You just need that kind of space to cart all the kidlets around. Glad you like yours!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love it! It's funny how your feelings about things change when you have kids! I wouldn't mind getting one of those myself!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Im so happy for you :) But I dont know that i can ever eat my words and get one...but i do LOVE the inside of them. I will say that...and that Im glad you are happy

Debbie said...

WOW! :) Thats all I can say LOL