Well let's start with yesterday, Kenyon started swim lessons. He didn't love it so much:

But by the end of class today, he was doing great! I will have to post more pics of swimming lessons soon.








Also today, Kenyon was my helper cleaning the floor:

While Maya stared out the window at a lizard on the back patio:

Then tonight we went to the lake with some friends. Cooler weather, mud and rocks for kids to play with, a yummy picnic (Maya said, "This is the best picnic ever!"), fishing, good friends and just plain, old-fashioned fun! Jer even commented on the way home that none of the kids were whining the entire 3 hours that we were there!




P.S. Debbie and Aleck we missed you - sorry you were sick Aleck! :(
5 comments:
CUte pics!!
Bummer I missed it!
Better luck next time I guess :)
Glad you guys had fun!
SO much fun..lets do it again SOON!
What a fun day!
BTW - I get my recipes from the software off http://www.30mealsinoneday.com/
You can use almost any recipe to freeze, but I love that I can choose 10-15 recipes, and double or triple them and the software gives me my big shopping list.
Something about the lake makes picnics so good. We love lake trips in the summer. How fun, I love the fishing picture.
Old fashioned fun is hard to come by these days- what a treat! Great Pictures darling kids. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment