This is an update for my Aunt Maud Mary who says she keeps checking to see where we are at now :).
We have had a fun, busy week and amazing enough, I am still enjoying myself and not ready to go home yet! We went to Idaho, Logan and are now back in the Salt Lake area. My cousin's wedding on Friday was beautiful and then we have been staying at my Aunt Roxzann's house since. Yesterday I had my cousin babysit the kids and I actually had some time away from them. I forgot how often I leave them with Jer to run errands or something so it was a much needed break. They didn't even miss me because they had so much fun playing on the trampoline and at the park. The Utahns are complaining about the heat, but it is ONLY 95 so we are loving it!! :)
Last night was our family reunion with my dad's family. Maya loved playing with her cousins and second cousins, Kenyon loved eating watermelon (ate 10 triangles of it down to the rhine!) and I had a great time visiting with family that I rarely see. Then last night we went to Taylorsville Days fireworks. Kenyon fell asleep during them and Maya says she loved the "Boom, boom, boom."
Poor Jeremy is sure getting lonely, but passing time by using an unlimited golf pass that he bought so he is golfing everyday. He has also been boating with friends twice so I am not really feeling that bad for him!
This afternoon we are headed to stay with our friends Adam and Katie and their 2 cute kids. We are excited to hang out there and let the kids play for a couple of days. Katie and I have this vision of sitting on her patio sipping our sodas while the kids play together perfectly... Nice vision to have, but the reality is we will be breaking up fights, changing diapers and cleaning up messes!! :) We will be there until Wednesday and then are headed to Park City for the 4th.
6 years ago
4 comments:
glad to hear things are going well! Pictures????
Sounds like a hectic but fun time! I'm glad the kids are being so good and you are enjoying yourselves!
sounds fun!
Sounds like you are having a great time! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment