For Father's Day I pulled off a great surprise for Jer. Most of you know, I have a hard time keeping surprises because of my big mouth so this was a great accomplishment. I pricelined a resort in Scottsdale/Fountain Hills and ended up getting a great deal on Fort McDowell Resort and Casino. Here were the highlights:
*Getting pedicures
*Staying at a fancy resort
*Dining on prime rib and swordfish
*Playing bingo with all of the old people
*Eating amazing cupcakes from Sprinkles (check it out at http://www.sprinklescupcakes.com/)
*Sleeping in a comfy sleep number bed without kids to wake us
*Receiving breakfast in bed
*Spending time talking and talking and talking, something I feel like we rarely get to do!
And yes, Jeremy was VERY surprised!! :)
6 years ago
5 comments:
That sounds so amazing! You're such a good wife!
I'm bummed I didn't get your message about walking last night till this morning. I will have to go with you as soon as you get back from Utah! It is so nice to get out of the house and have someone to exercise with.
Hope you have a fun trip!
That is so cool! Sounds so nice!
My goodness, that's material for campaigning for wife of the year! You're awesome. So glad you had a great weekend.
YEAH!! You pulled it off! Congratulations!!! :)
Have fun in Utah!! The desperate housewives will be waiting!! :)
What fun! I love quick mom and dad getaways. We do have some great deals at our fingertips with the hot weather in the summer. Glad it was a surprise and glad it was so fun.
Post a Comment