Saturday my friend Kiara and I took our girls to the salon to get their hair cut and styled. Maya loves to go see Jon! Here are some of the highlights:
On the way there with her wild hair!

The finished product (which was already looking messed up by the time we were leaving the salon so he ended up putting it in a ponytail).

Jon and his girls

Maya and Destany - they have so much fun together because they are exactly the same with their "strong personalities" and feisty attitudes!

So precious!

We went to dinner afterwards, but Kiara took those pics so I will have to add them later.
And I can't forget to post some new pics of Kenyon:
He constantly climbs up on the toy containers and gazes out the window - Love that boy!!

Grandpa Gary bought a new kid-size golf putter for the smaller grandkids. Kenyon always carried the big ones around Grandpa's backyard so now he has one just his size! Here he is giving it a taste! :)
12 comments:
It is amazing how different Maya looks with her different hair styles. I actually think it looks really cute before the style too. And please, the styled look, she looks adorable. Like a little grown up. I will see you tomorrow. I got a babysitter for Jack, but I will be there with the rest of my kids.
such cute pictures I just love mommy daughter time. Love Georgia by the way. my sis used to live there and it was so pretty.
How fun! I love the pics of Maya and her friend holding hands and hugging.
Maya looks so old in the pictures!! How have they gotten so big!? I showed Grace the pictures of Maya and she wants her hair to look like the picture of Maya before the hair style...that's going to be tricky for me to try and do for her!!
Ok, I LOVE Maya"s hair! So stinkin' cute!! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!!
Ohmy gosh Maya looks so old with her hair styled!
He does a great job!
She is a knockout with that straight hair! Too cute! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Your little girl is too much. Her personality is so cute. I love when you can just read it on the kids faces in pictures. What a fun salon day!
Little K is growing up too fast. Does that mean E is too?
Maya looks so grown up with straight hair...she is so cute!
love her hair Brit.
Hey Brit,
Finally catchin up with you guys. Haven't read your blog forever, you have been a busy girl. Maya is stinkin cute! When are you coming to visit? Let me know, so we can hook up. I just spent 8 hours putting extensions in Hannah's hair. Ahhh what we go through for these cute girls!!!
Love the one of them hugging! They're both gorgeous girls.
Post a Comment