Saturday, November 10, 2007

I was Tagged

The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!

1) I love organization! I get great satisfaction from finishing an organizational project. If you have been to my house you will see that I have all of my toys in bins labeled with pictures and words. Could be viewed as neurotic, but I love it!

2) I can't stay home - you have probably figured this out by now. Yesterday was one of the first days in a long time that we didn't have a planned outing so I had to make up a reason to go to the store. We couldn't just stay home all day!

3) I hate scary or mysterious movies. They freak me out! So when I rent a movie, it is a drama or comedy. I love a chick flick! Speaking of movies, if you haven't seen The Ultimate Gift - rent it tonight! We watched it last night (thanks to the recommendation by fellow blogger Melissa) and I cried my little eyes out - it was SOOOO fabulous!

4) My friend Jill tagged me to do this and I am copying this one word for word from hers: "I need my sleep. I really don't mean I just like it. I REQUIRE eight solid hours a night to function. Being able to sleep-in is my continual conquest." Jill and I were roommates in college and we scheduled all of our classes late morning or early afternoon because we HAD to sleep in. Then we would come home, eat lunch and take a nap. Oh the good ol' days!

5) I am infertile. People might wonder why we adopted. It is not Jeremy - I have the "issues" :).

6) I had decided this was going to be all about me and not my family, but how could I not list as #6 that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the greatest hubby and the smartest kids around. Jeremy came home from work yesterday and said, "Let's go out to dinner" - great! Maya read us a LONG bedtime story last night called. "It's Okay to be Different." She has it memorized - even lines like, "It's okay to talk about your feelings" and "It's okay to be adopted." It brought tears to my eyes. Kenyon has figured out how to army crawl across the room. They are both so smart!

I tag: Oh I hate picking specific people so if you are a regular reader of my blog and have a blog of your own - DO IT! :)

1 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

cute :) I would do it, but I did a few months ago..Im sure I tagged you way back then! ha!
The last one was cute, I bet that was sweet to hear Cute Maya read that!