Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good Friends!

Tonight our friends from Park City (where we used to live) came to visit. Heidi, Jason and their cute little girls - McKinley and Ireland were here in AZ visiting her sister so they tore away from family for a night to hang out with us. The kids had SO much fun playing together (Maya and McKinley actually got along and played upstairs for a long time by themselves without fighting!!) and the adults had a great time reminiscing and catching up. Thanks guys for fitting us into your vacation! (Oh and I didn't get any pictures of the parents - next time! :)


The babies loved to grab at each other!

Bath time!

"I will catch you!"
"Please come back soon!"

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Hey, I just found your blog and had fun perusing it. By the way, I think Maya's hair is always adorable. But I had to admit that I was amazed that she will sit for 2-3 hours. Logan whines and cries EVERY DAY about doing her hair.

And that picture of Kenyon (the one with your Christmas pictures) is perhaps the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seriously, that needs to be blown up and displayed in some lucky store's window. Too darn cute!

Ashley said...

OK gotta get the girls together soon, maybe at my house next week??? Oh and who took your pics??? I must know so make sure you tell me.