Saturday, November 3, 2007

Catch Up

Wow - I haven't posted for a whole week. We have been so busy. Last weekend my brother, sister-in-law and their 4 kids came into town. Maya had such a great time playing with her cousins. She was completely entertained. They picked a great weekend to come because there were plenty of Halloween festivities.

Then it was Halloween. We went to Maya's music class dressed up during the day and that night we went to a friend's house and went trick or treating with them.

Since then we have just been running. Yesterday I went to the zoo with our local adoption group. Last night we had a picnic at the park with some friends and then went to our local high school's football game. Maya went with Jer and I last year to the Insight Bowl and has been asking to go to another football game ever since. She had a great time!

Tonight we have a babysitter and I am looking forward to a quiet night out with just my hubby and I.

Here are some recent pics:
Only kids from Utah swim in an unheated pool in October :)
Our church Halloween party
Showing off in Grandpa and Grandma's backyard
Roasting marshmallows
Trip to the pumpkin patch
Music class - one mom didn't know the rest of the kids were dressing in their costumes so Maya shared her witch hat

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I still can't believe they went swimming. Brrrrrr.

Denice said...

Sounds like a fun week! Riley's kids look a lot like him. :)

Jill and Preston said...

What a nice girl of Maya to share her costume!

Jill and Preston said...

I am tagging you. Go to my blog to see what that means.