Here are some pictures showing we have been up to lately.
Maya and her friend Marisa riding on a bike together after swimming at grandma's house
Maya climbing the rock wall at Way 2 Play Cafe (a fun place where kids play and moms visit!)
Jer reading a story to the kids (Don't they look so into it?!)
That looks better - this was right before we left on a date night with our friends Debbie & Dean. We had so much fun and the kids were perfect for Megan!
2 comments:
where is that play place? looks fun, Im guessing its far away?
cute pictures..as always :)
Um, so I'm glad that megan will babysit for you. I can't get my sisters to babysit for me, but I have four. I'm so proud of you and your outings. Good job. Let's do a playdate thing here when school starts and Camilla and Savannah are at school so Sophia and Maya can actually play together.
Post a Comment