I often feel guilty for posting so much about Maya since she walks and talks and acts like a teenager already. Well here it is, a post all about Kenyon:
He rolled over today!!!! It was from his tummy to back. I had just put him down for his nap (here I admit what a terrible mom I am) on his tummy. Yes, just like his big sister, he sleeps on his tummy. So I sat down to check my email and looked back up to see him just hanging out on his back with a startled, "WHAT JUST HAPPENED" kind of look on his face. He had done it. No more leaving him unattended on the couch, no more setting him close to the edge of the bed. It is official. He can rollover! Really, I am so very relieved because now I won't feel so guilty about him sleeping on his tummy. Now as soon as he can roll back over to his tummy, I can tell the doctor he just does it on his own :).
6 years ago
1 comments:
My Jordan slept on his tummy, it's the only way he would sleep when he was an infant. I would just smile and nod when his Dr talked about putting him on his back to sleep. It was the way it had to be for him to sleep! You aren't a terrible mom for that! :)
Melissa
Post a Comment