I have been telling Maya how special her body is and that Heavenly Father made it. So one day she says, "Jesus buy my bum for me." (Do you think she sees me shop too much and thinks we buy EVERYTHING??!!)
We were talking about babies growing in mommy's tummies. She woke up one morning and said, "When I little, I grow in Maria's tummy." Smart!
When she does something wrong, she says, "I so sorry" and makes a sad face. How can you not forgive her?!
When she goes to give Kenyon a kiss, he usually gets her with his drool and she yells, "Kenyon spit up on me. Need a burp cloth."
She says this all of the time:
Maya: "Guess what?"
Me: "What?"
Maya: "I saw a really, really, big, big horsey."
Me: "Oh wow, where did you see it?"
Maya: "Right behind me!"
I don't know where that comes from, but that is a daily conversation.
Today she said, "I like your pretty hair. You like my pretty hair?"
6 years ago
1 comments:
I always read your blog from the feed - dang your page is cute. I love that header!
Post a Comment