Thursday, May 31, 2007

Maya's Funny Sayings

Maya was full of it today. She kept us laughing. Here are some of the things she said:

1. "Honey serious, serious honey!" (in a voice that I use with Jeremy when I mean business)
2. I had some girls over from our church today over for an activity. I introduced my self and then Maya said, "And I'm Maya."
3. We took Kenyon to get his pictures taken (I will share them soon). She kept touching things and climbing on things she wasn't supposed to and we would tell her to get down or not touch. So she climbed on a bench and said, "Look Mom." When I didn't say anything, she said, "Tell me to get down."
4. We walked by an eye doctor's office at the mall. She said, "I'm sick. Need to go to the doctor."
5. We told her we were going to dinner at one of her favorite restaurants tonight, Cafe Rio. She said, "I have dollars. What does Mommy want?" I asked her how many dollars she has, she said, "Five."
6. In the middle of dinner at Cafe Rio, she yelled, "Excuse you, Daddy. You fart, Daddy."
7. When Jer was carrying our dinner tray to the trash can, she yelled, "Be careful Daddy, careful."
8. When Jer was walking back to his seat, she yelled, "Sit down, Daddy. Sit down NOW!"
9. We told her Nana, Tiffany, Brent and Jared are coming tomorrow. She kept saying all night, "Nana on a plane. Need to pick her up." (She thinks everyone travels on planes - Nana is driving this time!)
10. In the car, she picked up a stick that lights up and yelled, "I'm a pirate" as she pretended it was a telescope.
11. The sun was in her eyes and she yelled, "My eyes are leaking" as she wiped away tears.

We are sure glad we have her in our family to keep us laughing!

1 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

CUTE, i love "my eyes are leaking!" i will have to use that one :)
At least she said Jer farted, Mason will say I did..when i didnt!!