Have I mentioned how cute Maya is with Kenyon?! She is always saying "I love him" and cuddling up to him. He usually wacks her in the face with his waving arms and then she says, "Loves me - baby brother loves me." It is so fun to see them together!
Another cute thing, lately Maya is constantly saying "Oh man!" and "I guess so." So funny!
In other news, Kenyon has become a fussy baby, but we are working on a solution by trying out different formulas. I am just not the type to be patient and let his little system grow out of it. I can't handle the crying so we are fixing it!! (I hope) Jer says he is moving out for a couple of months because after 10 minutes of the crying he is ready to go crazy. How do you think I feel after all day of it??!! :)
2 comments:
That is so hard! I hope the formula switch and the "magic pills" do the trick. they should
Ok, how did you change the cute page? I might have to copy you...so cute!
He is already doing MUCH better on soy formula.
My AWESOME friend Niki made the header for my page and then I just selected the background. I am not sure what program she used. I can ask her if you are interested.
Post a Comment