Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to my mother, mother-in-law, grandmothers, nana, birthmothers and all of the other moms in my life. I decided that this year I am saluting any woman that has more than 1 kid. It is tough work!! If you have done it, you are truly amazing and deserve this Mother's Day off. And to think... there are women that have 10 kids!!

I feel so blessed to have 2 wonderful children in my life. As much as I joke about how crazy they make me and how hard it is, I wouldn't trade it for the world. They bring much happiness and joy into my life. I am so grateful that their birthmothers chose us to raise them.

In other news, Kenyon slept for 5 hours straight last night. Something must be working with the new formula and medicine. I felt like my old self today. I had patience with the kids and didn't snap at Jeremy. Ahhh - there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now let's hope he keeps this up!

Cute Maya moment - Her friend Kennedy was asking if they could babysit Maya. She went up to Maya and said, "Can we babysit you?" Maya (not understanding what the term "babysit" means) YELLED, "NO, MY BABY BROTHER SITS ON MY LAP!"

0 comments: