As I was holding sweet little Kenyon today after an early morning feeding, I thought, it sure would be nice to be a baby again. Pretty much they eat, sleep, poop and someone is there to take care of it all for them. Then I thought further, with acid reflux, cradle cap, a clogged tear duct, gas like you wouldn't believe and constipation, maybe the life of a baby doesn't sound so hot.
Next, I thought, I might want to be a toddler like Maya instead. I could yell, "NO," MY TURN," "MINE," "LEAVE ME 'LONE" or "GO AWAY" whenever I felt like it. I could manipulate the you know what out of my parents. I could start screaming and my dad would give me whatever I want (luv ya Jer!). Besides that, your only worry in life is when Doodlebops, Curious George or Clifford are going to be on TV next. One day you want to be potty trained and the next you are on a complete potty strike (that is going on right now). The best part: I would sleep 12 hours straight at night and get a 2-3 hour nap (can you tell what I want most right now - SLEEP!).
Yes, being a toddler would be the life I choose! :)
1 comments:
I agree! And when you dont want to shop, or go to church, just YELL really loud, and you dont have to go.
Post a Comment