Tonight I was holding Kenyon while I checked my email and he started to fuss so I laid him down on my legs. He never moved again. I suddenly realized he had fallen asleep with his face down between my knees. No wonder he was fussy - he was exhausted! We were trying to keep him up for one more hour until bedtime.
My mother-in-law Sandy is staying with us and I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it is. Did I mention that I got 9 hours of sleep last night??!! She hasn't been doing night feedings, but she gets up with Maya in the morning so that Kenyon and I can sleep in. Then today she kept the kids occupied while I scrubbed my floors. After that, Maya and I headed to the mall to meet some friends while Kenyon and Nana stayed home. It was so nice to only juggle one kid at the mall. We are trying to convince her to be our permanent live-in nanny :).
Cute story about Maya: Last night for family night we went to the LDS temple to walk around. Maya has been wanting to go so we thought it would be a fun activity. When Maya saw a statue of Jesus where Jesus is on a platform, she yelled, "JESUS, GET DOWN! GET DOWN JESUS!" It was super funny!
Great story about Kenyon: He is sleeping for a 5-6 hour stretch each night and cooing and smiling all day. We are SO happy to be over the majority of the fussiness. He still has his fussy moments, but I think we are through the roughest part. We sure love him!
1 comments:
That is funny about "Jesus"/ Yea! Kenyon sounds like he is doing a TON better! That is great news!
Can your mother in law watch my kids tomorrow..i want to shop :)
Post a Comment