Maya often yells, "We're outta here!" when we are leaving someplace. So in her words, We are really outta here - we are off to Utah for a week and a half. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be out of this 110 degree weather and into the 90 degree weather. Yahoo! So that is the good part. The bad part, I am flying alone with my 2 children. Jer isn't coming until next weekend. Can you believe I am even attempting to fly with a 2 year old and a colicky infant? I am completely insane! I am strongly thinking about drugging Kenyon with some Tylenol, Benadryl, Nyquil (totally kidding on that one :). So here is our agenda in case you are going to be close to us and want to visit:
June 16 - Britany flies with kids to SLC, Staying that night in Draper at grandparents house
June 17 - Happy Father's Day to Jer (I told him we are giving him the best gift ever - an empty, quiet house!), we are driving to Cokeville, Wyoming on this day with all of my family to visit my grandparents
June 18 - Driving back to SLC and then the kids and I will be staying with our friends Adam and Katie in Lehi
June 20 - Going to Woodland (Kamas area) to stay with my in-laws
June 21 - Jer flies in for the weekend - Hallelujah, a break for me!
June 23 - Big Wilkinson Family Reunion complete with family pictures in Draper
June 24 - Jer leaves us :( and we go to my aunt Roxzann's in West Jordan for the remainder of the trip
June 28 - Finally fly home, but this time my mom will be flying with me - thanks mom!!
Okay - wish me luck! I am going to be completely exhausted when I get back and will have a lot of blogging to do.
6 years ago
1 comments:
yeah good luck! Sounds fun, but not so much with 2 kids. At least, not my kids. They dont do well traveling, so I HOPE yours do!
Have fun~!
Post a Comment