So I realized that without Jeremy and dealing with sick kids, I did not take very many pictures in Utah. Thankfully, Jer's mom did and I will need to get copies of hers to make up for my lack of. Anyway, here are a couple from our trip and since we have been home.
Baby goat in Wyoming (she also fed a horse, but the picture didn't turn out)
Kenyon's 1st time on a trampoline with cousin Danielle (He giggled for the 1st time on it!)
Cowboy Maya jumping with cousins Aleck and Olivia
Aunt Kathy and Goldie (friends I used to work with at the University of Utah)
Family photo - Kenyon's 1st swim (He didn't smile much, but if he is not crying, we know he is having a good time)
Just lounging around the pool
This picture is for those of you that knew Maya when she was bald on the sides and back - Look at it now!!
1 comments:
looks like fun, How fun that you got to wear jackets!!! And I LOVE the picture of Kenyon in the pool. He looks sooo relaxed! And is that Mayas curly hair? i love it! I have never seen it like that!
Post a Comment