1. Jeremy and I were married in the San Diego LDS Temple
2. I was a beautiful bride (if I do say so myself :)
3. Was one of the happiest days of my life
4. We were on cloud 9
5. I pretty much looked the same, but with shorter hair
6. Jer pretty much looked the same, but with more hair :)
7. We had no idea we would build our family through adoption - what a wonderful surprise!
8. We went away on a fabulous honeymoon to Coronado Island and Las Vegas (I want to go again!!)
9. We were surrounded by all of our family and friends
10. Started a journey that has been full of ups and downs, but one I wouldn't trade for the world - I love, love, love you Jeremy!

1 comments:
Yes, Britany! You were a beautiful bride, however, you are a more beautiful person one I feel proud to call friend. I miss you on a daily basis.
Ginni
Post a Comment