Either Maya is trying to start a nudist colony or she is just a typical 2 year old - the girl keeps stripping! On Friday night I went out with some girlfriends for a FABULOUS girls' night out of dinner and shopping. So Jer kept Maya home with him (I love you Jeremy!!!). He was feeling tired and Maya was playing with her toys so he told her he was going to go night-night for a minute and she should keep playing. He said she was REALLY quiet for about 5-10 minutes. Next thing he knew, she was jumping on him on the couch COMPLETELY naked (pull-up and all!). He was totally freaked out! I laughed so hard when he told me. Then the next day she went to a babysitters house and they had some music playing. She took off her clothes and danced in her pull-up. What is up??!! I am hoping this is just another phase she will go through. :)
Tonight we went over to some friends' house to visit. Maya was playing with a Little People doll house that they had. She put the Mommy on the kitchen table and yelled, "Get down, Get down NOW." She continued, "1, 2, HURRY!" Then the Mommy got down and she said, "Thank you" and kissed her. Don't you love the mimicking? I wasn't proud that she was yelling it, but I loved that she said "Thank you" and kissed her after the discipline :).
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment