In contrast to what I have stated in recent posts, Maya does say some really cute things right now. I thought I would share:
- I love it! (when referring to good food or something fun she is doing)
- Cool dude
- Peace out
- Airplane too (meaning she wants to go for a ride in an airplane - we hear this one daily when we see an airplane!)
- Weeeee (when we are driving and we go around a corner or down a hill)
- Horsey ride (when she sees a mall or park with a carousel - we spoiled her by taking her on it every time)
- Play at park
- Go Caillou (her favorite TV character right now - she yells this out of the blue, when she is not watching Caillou, because there is an episode where they are cheering him on)
- Sleep tight (she yells this as we are walking out the door after tucking her in bed)
- I love you too, Mommy (or Daddy - this one is our favorite!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment