Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love



8 years
7 vehicles
6 moves
5 jobs (combined)
4 kids
3 adoptions
2 states we've lived in
1 fun time...

and we are still in love!

Happy Anniversary Jer!

14 comments:

Kyle said...

Oh...Happy Anniversary! You guys look like babies in those pics :)

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Oh yeah! Happy Anniversary!! I love those pictures...Jeremy's hair!!!!!! So fun to see! Hope you have a hot date tonight.

Courtney said...

So SO CUTE!! I <3 it!! Have FUN tonight!!

Tatum said...

Oh you guys are far too cute! Happy Anniversary!!

Mandy said...

Aw, cute. Happy anniversary!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Happy Anniersary!!!!

Andy and Kiara said...

I love it! What great pics. :)

cami said...

Congratulations! :)

Emily B. said...

Congrats! What a wonderful thing to celebrate. Happy anniversary :)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I promise I didn't just copy your post. ;) I hadn't seen it yet when I posted mine. It's funny how good minds think alike!

Bre said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You two haven't aged a day!!

Katie said...

Congratulations! You are so young in the pics. I miss those days... Happy Anniversary! Give Maya hugs and kisses for her birthday from us. We miss you guys!

lisa winnett said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope you had a wonderful one!

Kim Carson said...

I remember that day so well.. So fun!