I hate animals. The word hate is not allowed in our home, but if you were talking about animals, I would let it slide. That said, cats are the animal I dispise the most. They are stinky, shed hair all over, have the most evil eyes and I am terribly allergic.
Some cat has decided that our front porch is its territory to mark. YUCK! Our front porch/door stinks and I am ready to go to battle with this darn cat. Yesterday I scrubbed the door and porch with ammonia and threw away our door mat to get rid of its scent. First thing this morning was some fresh urine waiting for me. I am outraged! Besides rat poision (which I am tempted to use), anyone know of a remedy to get cats to STAY THE $%^& AWAY!
6 years ago
13 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING??? That is so gross! I had no idea you were having this problem! I have no rememdies..but you know I hate cats too so I am just feeling your pain! GROSS!!
hHahahahaha! I can't stop laughing. I'm sorry. That is so funny. Find out who his owner is... or accidently hit it with that mini van of yours. Its only revenge, he peed on your door step after extensive cleaning.
Terrible. I've seen a ton of different cats roaming the neighborhood lately. We used to have cats pooping in our yard...until we got a dog. Probably not an option for you.
That is disgusting. Everytime I go to your house that huge cat is usually in your yard. My mom has the same problem where she lives and she uses something called. Ropell or Repell and she got it at Ace Hardware. She said that it really works, but you have to keep re applying once in a while. good luck.
P.S. I HATE CATS TOO. Once when Curt and I were first married I saw a kitty and it looked hurt so i made Curt go help it and the darn thing bit and peed some rancid fluid all over him...man did i feel bad for making him do that;)
I thought that it was cat pee I smelled. Not sure what to tell you about how to get rid of them but I'm sure you could google and get a few ideas. I'm glad you found the source though. :-|
I am DYING laughing. So freaking funny!
Really Britany... really?? Uglycats.com?? That was the FUNNIEST part of your whole post!! :) Umm I say let Ryan come over and have "target practice" in your front yard!! :) So I'm guessing you didn't find anything at the pet store?? DANG!
Britany - I have the same problem. The neighbors cat is always peeing AND pooping in our front and back yard. I HATE IT! For a while I sprinkled pepper everywhere, but you have to do it frequently. It got better when the weather turned cold, but now I can smell the poop when it rains. I say shoot the cat. I wish I could do the same.....
Ammonia will acutally make it worse. It kind of smells like urine to animals so they will want to come and "mark their territory" over the ammonia. I would trap the cat and take it to the humane society. Whoever owns it should keep a better eye on it. I have two dogs and I don't let them use the bathroom anywhere but my yard.
Oh man, that pic is great! LOL
We used to have that problem at our old house, and we were told to trap it and take it to the Humane Society. If the owner cares about it, s/he will have a good tag or microchip on it, and can get it back. I think you can even borrow a trap from the Humane Society?
Good luck! :)
Or maybe borrow a friend's dog to hang out on your front porch for a while? Maybe the dog's scent would be a deterrent. (And I'm not suggesting you have the dog pee there, I promise. :)
SICK!!!! You know how much I hate cats so I feel so bad for you. I would totally try to trap it. That is so gross. Plus, I would be scared to go out my front door!
Post a Comment