When I checked on him at naptime, this is what I discovered - he had fallen asleep at the foot of our bed, smashed!

She was much too quiet in the toy room and I found she had climbed right in with her toys.

Cat update: I cleaned the area with some large amounts of vinegar. Then I bought some spray at the pet store that is supposed to keep animals from peeing where they are not supposed to. So far so good - no urine today!
2 comments:
Andy was looking through old pics a few days ago and we ended up writing a blog post (scheduled to go out tomorrow for Funny Friday) about the funny places our kids have gone to sleep. Cracks me up! Glad you got a good pic of Kenyon like that. :) (And J is lookin' cute, too!)
See you tomorrow!
They are seriously so cute!! I am so sorry about the cat maddness..yuckeeee....hope you guys are good..
loveya~
Post a Comment