Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Today we swam at grandma's house and then tonight was "Prom" at our church.

I thought for sure Jer and I would be Prom King and Queen

We weren't chosen and neither were these cuties

Ty was wearing the tux Jer wore when we got married - love it!


And then we were so busy dancing that I didn't take any more pics. I am hoping to steal some off of other blogs to post. It was a fun and hilarious night! Happy to spend it with my Valentine who surprised me with the corsage he had ordered from a florist without me even knowing... true love! :)

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Love it!!! I'm STILL laughing about last night!! Such a funny night!! It needs to become a new tradition!! ;)

DT Young Family said...

Ha, Ha! You all look fabulous! I'm kind of sad we missed out. Looks like you had a fun night.

Heidi Hamilton said...

That's great! We went to a church dance, too. I thought it might be kinda lame, but it was free, so, ya know. It actually turned out to be a great time!

Tatum said...

You guys look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! How fun! What a great idea. Where did you get that dress?!

Mandy said...

You guys, that is too funny.

Midori said...

Love your mom's dress Brit! I'm still amazed she had it! What a riot.

The Lees said...

I love these pictures! You guys all looked great, really great. Are you and Jeremy going to fight over who looks better in that shirt?

Denice said...

How funny..I have never heard of that! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Ashley said...

so who were the prom king and queen