My good friend Niki {high school friend, used to live here and now moved away :( } and her daughter Alexa came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. While here she did a little photo shoot of Devin. Kenyon constantly says, "Baby brother is berry cute." It is true!
6 years ago





12 comments:
Oh My GOODNESS!!! Those turned out SOO stinkin' CUTE!! I LOVE them!!
Those are SOO adorable! I especially love picture #2 of Devin...so good looking!
beautiful pics!
Oh!!! All of this pictures are so precious!! She's very talented!
He's a handsome little guy! Very cute pictures.
Oh my gosh Brit... I have not looked at blogs for awhile now. I had no idea your a Mommy again and again.. You are so amazing. I wish I was half the women you are. I miss you and love you!! Congratulations!!
adorable! But seriously.... those are some strong genes! (Are you sure Devon was *born* and isn't really a clone???) ;)
Oh my those turned out beautiful! I want to squeeze that baby! We need to get together!
Love them! - I agree pic #2 is to die for! He is such a cutie - and I think he looks so much like his brother.
Baby brother is so cute and looks much like big brother.
SUCH a beautiful baby! And the sweater vest/shirt combo is to die for!!! I need to shop where you are shopping!
CUTE is an understatement!! You have GORGEOUS kids..each and every one of them!!
Post a Comment