Friday, January 29, 2010

Update



This week was a big week for Baby J:

We went to court with her parents and found out she will most likely be with us another 5 months.

Then today she got tubes in her ears - Yeah for no more ear infections!

We sure love her!

8 comments:

Andy and Kiara said...

Hooray for tubes! I hope it really helps her stay healthier. We'll be praying for all of you, and can't wait to see you soon. :)

Elder Jacob Burr said...

SUCH a CUTE little girl!! Hopefully Tubes = HAPPY BABY!

cami said...

Oh, I hope the tubes help her little ears! What a darling girl!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That's so great that you get to keep her for a while longer! She is so stinking cute!!

Courtney said...

That was SWEET of Elder Burr... and I would HAVE to agree!! ;)

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Happy Bday baby J! I am glad she will be around a few more months, she is so cute! Glad she got some tubes, that will make your life easier!!!

lisa winnett said...

She is such a cutie! She is so lucky to have you guys.

Tricia said...

That will make Chelsey happy, she was so sad when we left last month to think that was the last time she was going to see her. Chelsey thinks she is so cute and a lot of fun! So, hopefully we can see her one more time before she heads back! Yeah!