Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!

Your 4 am wake up call is loud and the screaming in the car is ear-piercing, but those eyes... are stunning. And that smile... it melts our hearts.

We are so blessed to have you in our lives and home. You have grown from a baby to a big girl in the 5 months you have been with us.

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

She is SUCH a sweet little girl... Happy Birthday Day! :)

Courtney said...

Sorry about the extra "day"!! ;)

Kyle said...

First of all...love your new family picture...so, so cute! Second, she is such a sweet baby and her pictures are so cute! Happy Birthday Baby J!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

She really is SO beautiful! What a sweetheart too! Love those pics, I just can't get enough of your header pic, it captures all of your personalities so well! To answer YOUR question Ty left all our gifts to my family at his parent's home, so he had to wake up early, get dressed and go get the presents before my family woke up!! He doesn't sleep in jeans. haha
We miss you guys!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

She is so sweet and cute!! Love her! Happy birthday to that sweet girl.

Denice said...

She is such a sweetie! Happy late Birthday..sorry, just now catching up on my blog reading. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi you dont know me, and I don't know you. I stumbled upon your blog, thinking it was another couple whose names are also Brittany and Jeremy. BUT... I noticed that you are currently fostering a child, we too are considering foster parenting. I have a lot of questions that I would love have answered. If you are not comfortable talking to a complete stranger about it, I understand, if so maybe you can tell me about the experience you have had fostering thus far.