Saturday, January 16, 2010

This and That

Yesterday there was a knock at the door. As I slightly opened the door to the young solicitor, he asked, "Is your mom or dad home?" and then he paused... "I mean, are you the mom?"


"Yes and I am not interested" and I shut the door as he was saying something about me not even knowing what he was selling. I didn't need to hear anymore after he had given me a compliment... I think it is a compliment???

Aren't these two so sweet?! Well Kenyon is not so sweet lately and is being so naughty, but in this picture he sure looks sweet!

Have a good weekend! We are playing with Uncle Justin, Aunt Midori and Cousins Kai and Shea who came to visit. Lots of fun!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

YES!! I would take that as a compliment!! :) Even though you think Kenyon is "naughty"... he is SO stinkin' CUTE!! I love that picture of the two of them... CUTE BOYS!

Ashley said...

yeah i wish people thought i was younger, it is usually the other way around with me.

Andy and Kiara said...

LOL I love it! Yes, a compliment of sorts, so definitely enjoy it. :)

Shantel Palmer said...

We need to catch up soon - i hope all is well!

Heidi Hamilton said...

You DO look so young! I had the same kind of thing happen to me the other day when I went with my niece to do baptisms at the temple. They thought I was one of the youth. I have no idea why. My wrinkles become more apparent each day, but hey - I was pretty stoked about it.
Your boys (and girls) are simply adorable.

Shelly said...

I have always gotten the whole looking young thing for pretty much as long as I can remember. Now, when I would finally enjoy being mistaken for a teenager... I have enough wrinkles to look my age I suppose :-) Life's not fair!