We feel so loved! The last 2 days have been REALLY emotional and hard for me. After our friends left, the reality of everything set in. That combined with sleep deprivation has left me a wreck. Yet we have so many family and friends that love and care for us and are constantly asking what they can do. Just tonight there was a knock on the door and it was the Bishop from our church to check on us. I broke down in tears when I answered it and he asked how we were doing. He stayed for a while and made us feel so much better. Everyone is asking what they can do, there is not much other than keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks again for all of the love! There will come a day when we can look back on this and see all that we have learned through this experience.
6 years ago
1 comments:
Hi Britany, Jeremy, Maya and Kenyon,
I have just read through your blogs. I am so sorry that you have to go through all this. My thoughts and prayers are most definitely with you.
Take comfort that in 1st Corinthians (I think) it says that the Lord will not test his children beyond their capacity. I know it is hard to think about, or even truly believe it right now but we know it to be true. There is some reason for this and it will end how it is supposed to. You are doing this for all the right reasons. Maybe the dad thinks he is too. The Lord only knows.
Be strong! Know that my family and I love and miss you.
Ginni Goold
Post a Comment