Monday, April 9, 2007

The children are nestled all snug in their beds...


I survived my first day alone as mother of 2. Well, my mom was around in the morning and Jer comes home at 3:00, but for those couple hours, it was great! :) Tonight we bathed our kiddos and put them both to bed at 8:00 = freedom! Aren't they cute in their PJs?


No updates on the legal situation. We should know more in the weeks to come. As I have said before, no news is good news.

1 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

This is your cousin Josh's wife Jessica. Grandma just told us the news on Sunday. Congrats. He is adorable and I hope everything continues to go well. We are having our baby on Fri. We set up a blogspot as well the address is jensenjiblets.blogspot.com. Josh came up with the name.